Pure Clove Eassential Oil (Syzygium aromaticum) 100% Natural Therapeutic Grade Steam Distilled
- 15-100ml (0.50-3.38oz) Container Type High Quality Amber Glass Bottle
- 300-1250ml (10-42 oz) Container Type High Quality Virgin Aluminium Bottle
- Method of Extraction - Steam Distillatio
- Botanical Name - Syzygium aromaticum
- Top Reputed Brand - Highly Satisfied Customers in Over 100 Countries
- Finest Quality - Largest Range of Oils in the World
- 100% Pure Natural Therapeutic Grade
- Our Essential Oils are Steam Distilled as against Cheap Solvent Extracted Oils.
Botanical Name : Syzygiumaomaticum
Extraction: Steam Distillation
Parts Used : Buds
Note Classification : Middle
Aroma : Rich Spicy Aroma
Extraction : Clove Oil is extracted by means of Steam Distillation
Chemical Composition: Clove Oil is mainly composed of caryophyllene, eugenol, iso-eugenol and eugenol acetate.
Oil Properties: The Clove Oil is pale yellow or colorless liquid with medium to watery consistency and has spicy, medium to strong warm aroma.
Therapeutic Properties: Clove Oil is anti-infectious and rich in various minerals. It is very effective when used for curing various respiratory problems. Clove Oil is highly recommended for skin problems, specially in acne. It is useful in the treatment of wounds, cuts, scabies, fungal infections and prickly heat. The Clove Oil is considered as antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-neuralgic and insecticide. Clove Oil is considered as stimulant, it eases stress and lifts depression.
Clove Essential Oil is used for getting quick relief from respiratory problems such as bronchitis and asthma. It keeps infection away and can be used for cuts, acne, burns and bruises. The Oil is very much helpful in getting relief from arthritis, toothache, rheumatism, bad breath and mouth sores. It is also beneficial for the digestive system and works well against parasites, spasms, vomiting, flatulence and diarrhea. The disinfecting property of clove Oil is helpful in case of infectious diseases. Its fragrance is useful in keeping the fish moths away from the cupboard.
Blends Well with: Sandalwood, rosemary, basil, lavender, peppermint, cinnamon, benzoin, grapefruit, citronella, ginger, orange, Lemon, rose, Clary Sage and other spice based Oils.
Precautions: Clove Bud Essential Oil can cause sensitization in some cases and should be used in dilution. It is to be avoided during pregnancy.
- Do not apply directly to skin, always dilute with carrier oil.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Diffuser - Essential Oils are placed in diffuser with water, due to heat, oil will diffuse/evaporate in the surrounding.
- Dry evaporation - Several drops of Essential Oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.