Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum) 100% Natural Therapeutic Grade Steam Distilled
- 2-50ml (0.06-1.69oz) Container Type High Quality Amber Glass Bottle
- Method of Extraction - Steam Distillation
- Top Reputed Brand - Highly Satisfied Customers in Over 100 Countries
- Finest Quality - Largest Range of Oils in the World
- Our Essential Oils are Steam Distilled as against Cheap Solvent Extracted Oils.
Pure Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum)
Anti Spasmodic: Helps in relieving headaches, migraines, asthma, bronchitis and irritable bowels.
Viteligo : Vitiligo is a disease of skin pigments called melanin. Rather, it is a disease where there is a loss of skin pigment or color. Helichrysum Italicum has an beneficial effect on this issue.
Dermatitis, Eczema, Psoriasis : It really makes it a valuable oil for any rash, acne, eczema, skin infection, dermatitis and other allergic conditions, spots, abscesses and boils, and it’s also helpful for burns and inflammation of any kind.
Anti Coagulant: An anti coagulant can be a bless for those who run the risk of heart attack due to thickening of blood due to high cholesterol content in it. It can immediately give relief in such a crisis by liquefying or thinning blood.
Anti Haematoma: The essential oil of Helichrysum helps clear the accumulation of bloods or blood clots which result from a haemorrhage. This can be very helpful to clear blood clots in brain after a brain haemorrhage.
Cicatrisant: This property of Helichrysum Essential Oil makes your wounds and cuts heal up and scar marks disappear fast. It is equally effective on spots left on your skin by pox, boils etc.
Cholagogue: Helichrysum Oil has Cholagogue properties, which means it promotes discharge of bile into stomach and helps neutralize acids, thereby promoting digestion, curing acidity and acidosis.
Emollient: This property of Helichrysum Oil makes the skin smooth, soft and helps it retain moisture. It prevents dehydration and cracking of the skin.
Hepatic: Being a hepatic, this oil soothes liver, relieves it of inflammations, regulates its discharges, protects it from infections and keeps it healthy, active and strong. It stimulates the regeneration of liver cells.
Splenic: This property of Helichrysum Essential Oil can be very beneficial for the anemic people. Spleen is involved in the production and recycling of red blood cells.
- Do not apply directly to skin, always dilute with carrier oil.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Diffuser - Essential Oils are placed in diffuser with water, due to heat, oil will diffuse/evaporate in the surrounding.
- Dry evaporation - Several drops of Essential Oil are placed on a cotton ball or tissue and allowed to evaporate into the air.