Pure Arnica Oil (Arnica montana) 100% Natural Therapeutic Grade
Arnica Oil is found to have antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, and may be helpful for treating or relieving:
• Muscle aches, spasms, pulled muscles, or rheumatic pain
• Sprains, bruises, and swelling due to fractures
• Insect bites – Homeopathic Pure Arnica Oil can help treat insect bites and stings, especially those that may lead to intense bruising and soreness.
• Acne – It helps to remove acne however, it is not recommend to apply on broken skin.
• Hair loss – a diluted form applied to your scalp can help increase local blood circulation, thereby promoting hair growth.
There are also clinical trials suggesting that using Pure Arnica Oil topically may be effective in relieving osteoarthritis pain.
Arnica Oil is used in perfumes and some cosmetic products, such as anti-dandruff lotions and hair tonics. However, its diluted form can help reduce swelling, protect against infections and relieve pain.
Most Carrier Oils are unscented or lightly scented and don't interfere with an essential oil's therapeutic properties. They may be used alone or with other oils to nourish your skin.